Thursday, February 7, 2013


Day 6

Today we made Valentine cards for Lyla's friends.
We took them to our friends house with some of the 
cookies we made the day before.
Lyla loves visiting her friends and talked about it for 
the rest of the day.
I couldn't get her to look at me when I
took her picture.




 Day 7














Today Lyla got a heart matching game. She loves it. We have been working on colors. She is getting better and isn't saying every color is blue anymore.



On a side note....Lyla has been accident free for a week! :-) Even at nap time and bed time. 
EVEN WHEN WE LEAVE THE HOUSE!!  
It's a miracle! She is so smart!
ALSO, we are finished with the little frog potty. 
It's so nice not wash that thing out.
She is getting so big!

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the little frog potty. We had the same one and I hated washing it out. It is so nice to just flush the mess away! way to go!

    ReplyDelete