Friday, February 1, 2013


 The 14 days of Valentine's!

I have been getting in a little rut with activities and such with Lyla so 
I decided to do a count down to Valentine's day.


 Everyday we are going to open an envelop and either do whatever is inside or
 open a present.
I got everything ready and put together about 3 weeks ago....so I don't really know what we are doing everyday.  I just know that I have it all ready in a box in my craft room. :-)


Day 1
We made Valentine's Day cards and a little present for Great-Grandpa Zobell, the Lindstrom Great-Grandparents and my Boompa. (which we will mail out later next week)


I LOVE THIS FACE!!!



















Lyla gets very serious and concentrates whenever she is doing crafts.



The song 'You've Got A Friend In Me' from Toy Story came on and Lyla jumped up
 and started dancing and singing.
I love this girl!
I am excited for the next 13 days of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment