Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 13

Today Lyla got her Valentine treat from me.
It was a little box of chocolates.
She would lick it out of her hand.
We had a pretty relaxed day because we are the Wolf Cub Den Leaders
 and I had ton of stuff to get ready for our activity that night.
Lyla loves the boys coming over. She talks about it all day.
(I love her morning hair)







 Day 14
Happy Valentine's Day!
This morning Lyla wasn't a happy camper. But by the afternoon she was her happy self.
Today Lyla got a new dress that I made.  It was quite an experiment, but I like how it turned out.















Lyla being sad and not wanting to get her picture taken.














By that evening Lyla was ready to say cheese.
For dinner we had steak, salmon and potatoes.
For desert we had little cheese cakes I made into the shape of a heart.



This count down to Valentine's Day was really fun.
I think it will be something we do every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment