Monday, February 4, 2013


Day 3 and 4


 Lyla wasn't feeling well on Sunday so I decided to wait and do day 3 on day 4.
She is feeling much better. Well, at least she is acting better. Still coughing....:-(


















We made cards for Lyla's aunts, uncles and cousins.
As she was coloring she would ask me who's card it was.


We also made these cute heart things to hang on the wall.


Lyla is doing so well at going on her potty.
Here she is putting puzzles together on my Ipod touch.
She calls it 'Lyla's phone' and has figured out how to unlock it.
I got her a puzzle app and I have already had to get her a harder one because she figured out the
other ones already. 


After dinner tonight she jumped down from the table stood in front of our 
Valentine envelops and said,"Cheese." (which is what I make her do every morning before she can take the envelop down)
 I guess she is liking the count down. :-)



We also cut daddy's hair. Lyla loves to help me. It was a fun day. Can't wait to see what we get to do tomorrow!









No comments:

Post a Comment