Thursday, June 7, 2012

 Cupcakes!

Tonight Lyla and I made cupcakes. The best kind of cupcakes...yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
She had so much fun standing on the step stool helping me.


 Watching the mix master stir the cake.


She helped me pour the batter in the tins.


She took a bath while we waited for them to cook.



She helped me frost them. She pretty much licked her fingers the whole time.


Crying because I was taking too long to give her a cupcake.


She didn't even try to eat her cupcake. She just stuck her fingers in the frosting and wiped it on the table.



She ended up eating a gram cracker and watching Sponge Bob.

Lyla and I had so much fun baking tonight. I love this girl!! 

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious! What a cutie! You are a wonderful mother! What fun memories for you both!

    ReplyDelete