Sunday, June 24, 2012

 Silly Lyla

My kid is so silly. I don't know what got into her, but she was being so crazy. (Must have been the salmon we had for dinner) ;-) She got into my sock drawer and had to put socks on all of us. These rainbow socks are her favorite. Her toes don't fit in them yet, but they will soon. She is no longer a baby...she's a kid. She weighs 30 pounds and is 3 feet 1 inch tall. She only has two more feet to grow before she is taller than me. 
At this rate she will be taller than me before she is 5 years old. :-(
She liked leaning back on the pillows and having a little snack before bed. I got my camera out and she started saying 'cheese' so I'd take a picture and then she'd say 'more'.  I took about 40 pictures and these are the best four.



























We let her stay up a little bit later because she was so happy and fun.
I love this girl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment