Thursday, June 21, 2012


 Summer fun!

 We are having a great summer in Boise this year.  Well, Lyla and I are...Scott is busy studying for the bar.
Lyla and I are trying to have as much fun as possible.


Climbing on the rocks at our favorite park.


Lyla decided her french fries tasted better dipped in her ice cream.


Playing with markers! (She had to wear her headband.)
She had marker all over, but with the help of a quick shower she was all clean.
She loves to hang her pictures up on the fridge.


What happen to my cute little girl?  She has turned into a fit throwing monster.
But I still love her. Time out is my best friend. :-)


Lyla loves shoes! But she really likes to put on Daddy's shoes.


Lyla and I went to The LORAX movie at a dollar theater. I figured that if she freaked out we could leave and I wouldn't be out of $20. She was AMAZING!!  She loved the movie. She sat in her seat the whole time. She laughed, screamed and danced. 
At the end of the movie she got out of her seat and started dancing. 


All of this fun makes for really long naps.

1 comment:

  1. Lyla is so darn cute! I can't stand it! I love the tantrum picture! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete