Sunday, April 5, 2015

January 2015



The cat finds the weirdest places to sleep.


Playing basketball with Daddy.

Travis loved running around and Lyla liked riding her bus.


Night time snack before bed.


I love my new camera! This pictures turn out so great!!

Look at those blue eyes!



My laughing girl!




He was being crazy in the tub and I told him to stop and this is the face I got!

He thought he didn't want to pizza...


Until he tired it.




They love playing outside even if it's freezing.




In January I thought it would be fun to take a picture everyday of the month.
Well, I forgot a couple of days and when I tried to put them on here the order messed up.



Lyla's half birthday!



Facing while she brushed my hair.



She said her favorite thing to do is look at the moon.

 So much fun sledding.


Look at those glares.

 School field trip to the Fire Station.








Surprise Chocolate milk tea party with Grandma Ward. 





Hungry Hippos with Papa Ward.



Lyla doing school work and Buddy's jumping in the shower.


 Trying to catch bubbles.





Taking those pictures was fun, but I didn't keep up with it.
Love my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment