Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am always writing about how wonderful Lyla is on our blog, but I thought I would take a minute to write about how proud I am of my husband. He is just finishing up his 2nd year of Law School and getting ready for his internship this summer with the Boise City Attorney. He is so disciplined in his studies and works so hard in school. He has been doing amazing in school. Scott is on Law Review for the school this year and next year. For the paper this year he has been editing papers and had to write and submit a paper to possible be publish. Well, Scott's paper is being published in the next edition. "Woo Hoo!!" To add to the wonderful news of being published he also received the schools award for the BEST PAPER!! "Way to go Scott!!" Lyla and I are very proud of our Husband and Daddy. We are so blessed to have him. "WE LOVE YOU!!"
(This is the best picture I could get of his award, I couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off)

No comments:

Post a Comment